IC Card Prepayment Electric Energy Meter
DDSY2888, DTSY2888 series single-phase and three-phase electricity energy meter applies advanced smart card technologies and micro-electronic technologies with advantages of high accuracy, multi-functions, low power consumption, high safety and easy operation, the product is in compliance with GB/T18460.3-2001 Prepayment Electricity Energy Meter and GB/T 17215.321-2008 “First and Second Grade Static AC Active Electricity Energy Meter”. The series electricity energy meters could be used with smart water meter, smart gas meter as one-card series products and users may manages all electricity energy meters, water meters and gas meters at home with only one card.
- Prepayment function: user has to pay to use electricity power and the meter will automatically shut off when the bill is overdue, user may recharge and swipe the card to use power supply again.
- Alarm value indication function: the alarm value could be set to be shown all the time and users will be reminded of timely purchase of electricity when the remaining is less than the set value.
- Power failure alarm function: power failure alarm value can be set for users and the meter will cut off power automatically when the remaining power reaches the power failure alarm. Users may insert the electricity card to continue using the power and they will be reminded of timely purchase of power.
- Power failure function: the electricity energy meter will stop power supply immediately when the remaining power is zero.
- Dynamic encryption: the dynamic encrypted algorithm is highly secured and data can be recorded for ten years after power outage.
- Current limiting power outage: the electricity energy meter starts power outage protection when the current exceeds the set value, and the meter restores power supply when the load reduces.
- Ladder pricing: ladder pricing function is optional and 5 ladder prices could be set.
Single-phase electricity energy meter Three-phase electricity energy meter
Single-phase electricity energy meter outline drawing 1
Single-phase electricity energy meter outline drawing 2
Three-phase electricity energy meter outline drawing
Single-phase electricity energy meter installation diagram (1)
Single-phase electricity energy meter installation diagram (2)
Three-phase electricity energy meter installation diagram
Three-phase external instrument transformer wiring diagram (AC contact connection method)
Note: The short connectors between 1 and 2, 4 and 5, 7 and 8 should be removed or disconnected; if the AC contact loop is AC220V, connect A with N; if the AC contact loop is AC380V, connect A to one phase of V or W.